You can visit our web pages without providing any information about your person. Our website saves some personalized information as well as personal data about users. The law defines personal data as information about the personal and material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person (§ 3 Paragraph 1 Federal Data Protection Act). This includes, for example, the person’s name, address, email or telephone number. According to the prevailing view, the IP address assigned individually to each computer by a provider is also considered data that can be used to identify a person. Information that cannot be used to identify you (anonymized data) is not considered personal data, for example merely stating your age or gender without reference to your person.
Storage of data by our website/server data
Our website initially collects general information automatically (in other words, not by means of registration) that is not used as personal data, through server log files. By default, the web servers and statistics programs that we implement collect the following information, among other things:
- language and version of the browser software
- implemented operating system and its interface
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address)
- date and time of the server request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status/HTTP status code
- volume of data transmitted in each case
This information is exclusively stored for the technical administration of our website. It is not shared with third parties. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data that you provide, so it cannot be used to identify a specific person. It is analyzed for statistical purposes in order to optimize our website and our offerings.
Data collected from your provided information
Our website also actively collects information from you, for instance when you enter information into our contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. Naturally, this information is only used to provide the service that we are offering. The data is not transmitted to servers outside the EU.
The following provisions inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the provider’s collection, use and processing of personal data.
ZürnTEC Components GmbH
Phone: +49 89 212396-0
Please note that web-based data transmission is subject to security gaps, so it is not possible to seamlessly prevent third-party access with 100% confidence.
After the end of the purpose for which it was collected, we will only store your personal data for as long as this is required on the basis of the statutory regulations (e.g. especially tax regulations). As soon as the storage purpose no longer applies, the personal data will be erased or blocked.
In general, we use the personal data that you provide in order to respond to your inquiries, process your orders, execute contracts concluded with you, and provide you with access to specific information or offers.
Sharing your information
We will not share, sell, or otherwise market your personal data to third parties without your consent or notification.
You can prevent this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact given below, without incurring any costs other than transmission costs at the basic rates.
Naturally, we will respect your wishes if you do not want to provide us with your personal data in order to support our customer relationship. If you do not wish to do this, you can send your consent or withdrawal of consent for the use of your personal data to the contact below at any time, with effect for the future.
Zürn will only collect, process and use the personal data that you provide online for the specific purposes indicated to you, except where such collection, processing or use:
- takes place for an additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary in order to prepare, negotiate and fulfill a contract with you,
- is necessary on the basis of a legal obligation or an official or judicial order,
- is necessary in order to establish or protect legal claims or in a defense against complaints,
- serves to prevent misuse or other illegal activities, e.g. intentional attacks on IT systems, and to ensure data security.
In some cases, however, these cookies provide information that allows you to be recognized automatically. This recognition is based on the IP address stored in the cookies. Information obtained in this way helps us optimize our offerings and gives you easier access to our site.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, in this case please note that you may not be able to fully use all of the functions of our website.
To change the settings please proceed as follows, depending on your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- From the “Extras” menu, choose “Internet Options.”
- Within the “Internet Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Here you can change the security settings for various internet zones. You can choose whether to allow or block cookies, and which types.
- Confirm your settings by clicking “OK.”
- From the “Extras” menu, choose “Preferences.”
- Then click on “Privacy & Security.”
- Within the “Privacy & Security” menu, use the drop-down menu to select “Use custom settings for history.”
- Now you can choose whether cookies will be accepted or not. You can also determine how long you want to keep the cookies and create exceptions (websites) for this setting if you wish.
- Finally, save your settings by clicking “OK.”
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar (top right).
- Select “Settings,” scroll down to “Show advanced settings,” and click on it.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button.
- Here you can adjust the following settings under “Cookies”:
– delete cookies
– block cookies by default
– allow cookies by default
– erase cookies and website data by default when the browser is closed
– permit exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains
- Next, click “Done” to save your settings.
- The Settings browser window can now be closed.
- Click on the gear symbol in the browser toolbar (top right).
- Next, choose “Preferences.”
- In the next menu, you will need to choose “Preferences” again.
- In the next window, open the “Privacy” tab.
- To disable cookies, place a checkmark next to “Always block” in the “Cookies and website data” section. To enable cookies again, check the box next to “Always allow.”
- Finally, save your settings.
If you do not use any of the abovementioned browsers, choose “Cookies” from your browser’s “Help” function to find out where your cookies folder is kept.
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which places a technically necessary cookie (“borlabs cookie”) in order to save your cookie settings. Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data. The borlabs cookie saves the cookie settings that you consented to when you accessed the website. If you wish to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser. If you access the website again or reload the page, you will be asked to consent to cookies again.
In order to make our website multilingual, we use the program Polylang. Polylang is a product of WP SYNTEX, 28, rue Jean Sebastien Bach, 38090 Villefontaine, France. We write posts and pages, create categories and publish tags as usual, and then define the language for each. Cookies from Polylang are placed exclusively in order to identify and remember the language used or chosen by the user. These cookies are saved for one year and are then deleted.
More information about data protection compliance can be found here: https://polylang.pro/doc/is-polylang-compatible-with-the-eu-cookie-law/
This website uses the Wordfence Security plugin to block viruses and malware and to prevent external attacks. It is operated by Defiant, 800 5th Ave Ste 4100, Seattle, WA 98104, USA (https://www.defiant.com/). The site places cookies in order to determine, for instance, whether a visitor is a person or a robot. You can find information here about which cookies are placed: https://www.wordfence.com/help/general-data-protection-regulation/
In order to prevent brute-force and DDoS attacks as well as spam comments, IP addresses are saved on the Wordfence servers. IP addresses that are classified as harmless are white-listed. Wordfence Security secures our website and thus protects the site’s visitors from viruses and malware. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lt. f GDPR.
The Live Traffic View option in the plugin is disabled. (https://www.wordfence.com/help/dashboard/options/?utm_source=plugin&utm_medium=pluginUI&utm_campaign=docsIcon#disable-cookies)
We have concluded a data processing contract with the abovementioned operator Defiant, and we fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Wordfence Security.
Slider Revolution from ThemePunch
Other WordPress plugins
Advanced Custom Fields
This plugin allows for simpler administrative control of the “advanced custom fields” on the WordPress edit screen.
For the sake of security and to protect the transmission of confidential information, such as the inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL encryption. You can identify an encrypted connection because the browser’s address line changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock symbol appears in your browser line. When SSL encryption is enabled, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We offer you the option of contacting us via email and/or using a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be saved and processed in order to carry out the contact request. It is not shared with third parties. Data collected in this way is also not compared to any data that may be collected by other components on our site.
Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offering of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and make the use of the map function as convenient as possible.
- By visiting the website, Google receives information about the fact that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Sect. 3 of this Policy will also be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether you have a Google user account that are logged into it or do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If you would prefer the use not to be associated with your Google profile, you need to log out prior to actuating the button. Google stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and utilizes such data for advertising purposes, market research and/or to tailor its website to address requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users not signed in) to provide requests-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of such user profiles, whereas you have to contact Google in order to assert your objection.
- For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider, consult the provider’s privacy policies. There you will also find more information about your rights in this regard and possible settings to protect your privacy. http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has agreed to comply with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Publishing job listings/online job applications
We will collect and process your application data electronically in order to execute the application process. If your application leads to the conclusion of an employment contract, we can save your provided data in your personnel file for regular organizational and administrative purposes, particularly for executing the employment relationship, with consideration for the applicable legal provisions. If your job application is refused, the data you provided in the course of the application process will be erased automatically two months after you receive the refusal. This does not apply if legal requirements (for instance the obligation to provide proof under the General Equal Treatment Act) require a longer storage period, or if you have explicitly consented to longer storage in our contact database.
You can request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing your personal data; if this is the case, you have the right to access this personal data as well as the additional information mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of any incorrect personal data concerning you, and you can request the completion of any incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. We must erase this data without delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of your data is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- Your data was unlawfully processed.
The right to erasure does not apply if your personal data is required in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of your personal data if
- you contest the accuracy of the data and we must therefore verify its accuracy,
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and request the restriction of its use instead,
- we no longer need the data but you require it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have objected to the processing of your data and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, as long as the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by us using automated means.
Right to withdraw consent
Where the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
General information and right to object
You can fundamentally exercise your abovementioned rights free of charge. You have the right to directly contact our responsible supervisory authority, the state data protection officer, with any complaints. The supervisory authority responsible for data protection issues is the state data protection officer in the federal state where our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact information can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Data protection officer
To get in touch with us and for inquiries regarding data protection, withdrawal of consent, etc., please contact us using the information provided below. The controller in the sense of the GDPR is:
ZürnTEC Components GmbH
Data protection officer
Phone: +49 89 212396-0
ZürnTEC Components GmbH
Data protection officer